The William A. Richardson National Capitol Region Chapter in conjunction with the 1st Cavalry Division Association will sponsor a Hospitality Suite and small gift shop from 9-12 November and will host the 10th Annual First Team Veterans Day Dinner which will be held on Sunday, 11 November 2018. The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport Hotel located at 1480 Crystal Drive in Arlington, Virginia. Reserve your rooms at the rate of $139 per night plus tax with free parking prior to 5 October 2018. Call 703-416-1600 and tell them you are with the 1st Cavalry Division or use the link below to reserve your room on-line.
Wreaths will be placed at the World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam Memorials as they are each year on Veterans Day, 11 November. The ceremony conducted at the World War II Memorial begins at 0900, the ceremony at the Vietnam Memorial begins at 1300 hours, and the Korean War Memorial ceremony is at 1600. Join us in DC for Veterans Day.
To tour the U.S. Capitol, White House, and the Pentagon you must coordinate your visit in advance.
10th Annual Veterans Day Dinner
The William A. Richardson National Capitol Regional Chapter in conjunction with the 1st Cavalry Division Association will host the 10th Annual First Team Veterans Day Dinner at 1900 hours on Sunday evening, 11 November 2018 at the Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport Hotel, 1480 Crystal Drive, Arlington, Virginia. The guest speaker will be LTG Anthony R. Ierardi, Division Commander 2012-2014.
- A host bar will be open at 1800 and dinner will begin at 1900 hours.
- For dinner reservations please send $60 per ticket to the 1st Cavalry Division Association, 302 N. Main St., Copperas Cove, TX 76522-1703.
- Full payment must be received no later than 21 October 2018
- We can accept all credit cards – ensure that your card number and expiration dates are written correctly and legibly.
- Provide your name, address, unit you served with and the name(s) of your guests with your payment.
Tickets will be available for pickup in the 1st Cavalry Division Association Hospitality Suite or at the door to the banquet room.